LOE in Feb


Anvita would be at Delhi world book fair, on 19th and 20th Feb, for a launch of the book at 'Author's corner' on 20th Feb, 5-7pm. Further, she would be showcasing the book at IIM Bangalore, on 21st during the alumni meet. 
Pic. source - from internet


and, also..

Reading of LOE on 16th Feb, 11:30AM at JustBooks Electronic City, Ph# 080-41105922
A click from my first book reading at JustBooks, ecity, Bangalore.

Feb has been a busy month, specially this week. Had a book reading session on 16th Feb, in JustBooks, Bangalore. Further, visited World Book Fair, Delhi for a launch of LOE on 20st Feb. And then on 21st Feb, I showcased LOE at IIM Bangalore, during an alumni meet event. 

On 20th, at Delhi, the book was launched with other authors from LiFi publications - all women, and it was worth noticing. Received compliments from most of the people, I met. 

The chief guest Dr. Charles Dias (MP) started his speech with the mention of my book, and he was happy that this kind of subject, from an author with my background, has been published. 


I was honoured as famous Hindi poet Mr. Ashok Chakradhar, recited a poem, as he introduced my book, mentioning most of the emotions/issues as depicted in my stories. 









Next day I rushed back to IIM for another event conducted by NSRCEL, and met other alumni, and entrepreneurs. As I met Prof Anjana Vivek, I was happy to know that she still remembers the blog that I wrote on the occasion of teacher's day last year, that she tweeted also. "I write really well, and am good in co-relating various things", was what she mentioned about me to others. 



Thank you all for noticing the 'good' in me.. and the encouragement. The pics in this album share a few of these moments ...







Comments